Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The End.

We are done with third grade.  We are done with the awful teacher who has no clue how to deal with special needs students.  We are done with the stress and drama and unhappiness this year has  brought.  I feel the need to celebrate this ending somehow.. The kiddo wants wings from Pizza Hut, so maybe I'll swing out there and pick him up some as a congrats for surviving third grade for him.  I feel like a weight has been lifted... we have wasted so many tears, arguements, and stress over this school year since we moved here.  Now we can put it behind us.

I am looking forward to starting fourth grade with a fresh perspective.  I am looking forward to no longer having to deal with the crappy teacher and having a teacher who has so much patience for special needs children. 

Now let the summertime fun begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment