Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

28 and 27.. missed a day already!

Whoops!  Missed a day already.  See, I'm no good at this blogging stuff!

We got a new dog yesterday.  His name is Rocky, although I'd like to change it to Stitch to go with our other dog Lilo.. however Rocky seems to stick with him.  Actually Romeo would be even better because he loves women!  Anyway, he's a Chorkie (Yokie and Chihuahua mix) and he's absolutely beautiful.  I'm totally in love with him.  Lilo doesn't care for him and he doesn't care for Lilo, but we're working on getting them to get along.  It's slow going, but I was expecting that.  He follows me around all day long and stays right next to me.  Right now he's laying on the floor by my feet while I'm at the computer. 

Aside from the dog excitement, more drama with the kid. :-( Got sent to the principals office again today for threatening to hit someone.  The someone he threatened apparently pushed him.  Found out tonight that this particular person and three others are really mean to him all the time.  That makes me so sad.  I just don't know what to do with him.  I'm proud of him for not hitting this kid, but at the same time, it irritates me that this kid didn't get in trouble for pushing him, he got in trouble for saying he was going to hit the kid.  Really?  That seems fair. 

Lent starts tomorrow.  I've decided instead of giving something up, I'm making myself take walks at least 5 days out of the week. I guess technically I'm giving up being lazy, right?  I need to find some yummy vegetarian recipes to use during Lent also.  The hubby doesn't like fish, so there's only so many meatless meals I can make that he'll eat.  Luckily I've got some clam chowder in the cupboard for the kiddo for lunch tomorrow.. and we're having breakfast for dinner tomorrow.. beyond that, I need some meatless ideas!

Off to use the google power now..

No comments:

Post a Comment