Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

I'm sick of it. Just plain sick of it. My body is out of control and I'm taking the control back! I'm going walking several times a week now. Starting today. Last year I lost 30+ pounds and felt awesome and looked better too! Since the husband came home from deployment, I've gained about 25 of it back. I'm still around 10 pounds less than my heaviest weight, so that's good. Sooooo I'm saying it, for all of the interwebz to see.. I will work out at least three days a week. Today was my first day this week. I plugged in my iPod and started walking da hood. I have that nifty nike iPod thang and it logged all my hard work! YAY!

Today I...
walked 1.39 miles
in 26 minutes 35 seconds
I had a 19'05" per mile pace
and 273 calories burned

Not too bad considering I wasn't really walking that fast. Of course my legs feel like jelly right now, but it's a good jelly feeling! HAHA!

My first goal has nothing to do with weight. I want to get 1.5 miles in 30 minutes or less.

I can do this, right? Lots of people do this everyday!

Eventually I'll start going to the gym again too, or dust off my Wii Fit and work out on that too.

I can totally do this and get healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment