Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So very nervous...

Today we finally get the test results from the Neuro Psych. We had testing done a month ago, a full day of testing to get an Aspergers diagnosis and a Dysgraphia diagnosis. Today we go back. At 4 pm downtown. Traffic is going to freaking suck on the way home, I'm not looking forward to that. I'm nervous. I don't know why. It's not like these test results are going to tell us anything we do not know already. It will however hopefully help us continue with services at school. I think that's why I'm so nervous. We're struggling to find justification to keep him on an IEP and I do not want to see that go. Thursday I have an eligibility meeting and these results will be shared during that as well in the hopes they will go with these results and not require more testing. After all, I just paid a crap ton for these tests.

I dunno.. I'm feeling babbly and probably making no sense whatsoever. I just want 4 pm to get here and get this appt done and over with. I feel like I am holding my breath until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment