Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I don't know if I can do this.

I'm so alone right now. My house is too quiet, being here alone with just the dog and cat sucks. I miss the kiddo. I hate that he's in the hospital right now. I'm so scared and worried about him. Is he hungry? Is he tired? Does he know we love him? Does he need anything? I'm a freaking mess right now. I do not want to wait until 6 PM to see him. This sucks. I am second guessing myself now and it truly sucks. I need to just get dressed and go do something. Being alone sucks. Wish I had some friends here that I could hang out with. I'm losing my own mind today.

I don't even know what I should tell people. People are going to start asking me where he is soon.. what do I say? How do I explain it to them? Do I lie and just say he's visiting family? Do I say he's in the hospital? What do I do????

I'm not doing good at all today. I need to see him to know he's ok.. time needs to move faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment