Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tonight was hard.

We visited with the kiddo tonight. He was agitated the whole time we were there and kept wanting us to leave because he wanted to play on the computer. It was not a fun visit. I don't know if the meds are causing it or what.. who knows. All I know is I'm tired. The husband is here, and not out to sea. He is on leave again this week. And quite honestly, I want him gone. He's driving me up a wall. I really just want to be here alone.. despite it sucking to be here alone, I don't want to talk to him or even be around him.. I'm just irritated with everything that comes out of his mouth.

So I'm going to bed.. because if I don't, I'll just be bitchy all night long. Besides that, I feel like crap.. I wish I wasn't still sick. blah

Today was not a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment